I have a tendency to go big or go home (which is why I'm often "home"), and I hope you participate in and enjoy this giveaway! It was very hard for me to settle on a theme, so I split it down the middle. I chose polishes in a ROYGBIV motif; everything else is holiday-based.
From L-R, here are the polishes you will win, all brand-new bottles (apologies for the very domestic domesticity in the background!):
- OPI Red-y for the Cure
- American Apparel Lopez Canyon, a color from the American Apparel's new fall line
- Standing in for yellow, L'Oréal Owl's Night
- A mini bottle of SpaRitual Rhythm of Life
- China Glaze Blue Year's Eve
- Zoya Pinta
- The retail version of Essie Sexy Divide, part of the Essie 2011 Dive Bar/New Year's collection of repromotes
- one mini bottle of China Glaze Peppermint Cuticle Oil, from last year's China Glaze 'Tis the Season To Be Naughty and Nice collection, size 0.375 Fl Oz
- a hand-knit scarf knitted by myself using Lion Brand Jiffy yarn in Gold, along with washing instructions.
- 16 Christmas cards, so you can go ahead and send everyone your holiday greetings before 2012 arrives! Or maybe you'll be early for next year. Up to you.
- Chococat notebook -- I saw it on Black Friday and thought it was cute! (Everybody likes Sanrio. Right?)
- (not pictured) one Dolfin chocolate bar in my favorite flavor, Hot Masala. I'll buy another bar in a couple of weeks, but IT'S THE BEST THING EVER. Trust me. It's not particularly Christmas-y, but it'll be a welcome break from everything gingerbread and peppermint.
- (not pictured) three sheets of white felt for easy-peasy polish removal. Unless you change your NOTDs often, three sheets tends to last me maybe three months. It's kind of crazy.
- Something else fairly holiday-related may also sneak its way into your package. You can look out for an allusion or two on the blog next month. :)
This giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada until Saturday, December 10. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 P.M. ET. A randomly selected winner will be announced on Sunday, December 11. This person will have 24 hours to contact me before I select another winner.All this being said, here are the rules to enter. Good luck!
- You must be a Google Friend Connect follower with a valid e-mail address.
- Fill out the entry form below.
- Pimp this out to your friends or anyone you think would be interested! If you blog about it, that qualifies you for an additional entry. Please include the URL when you fill out the entry form; if you decide to blog later, please leave the URL in a comment here and I will update it.
I'm super excited! I hope you are, too. :)