Wednesday, May 16, 2012

GUEST POST: butter LONDON No More Waity, Katie from Chelsea @ Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog

Chelsea over at Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog is a girl after my own heart. She's working her way toward a journalism degree (been there -- check), she loves corgis (double check because she actually has two. TWO!!!), and she's something of a pop culture fiend herself (Exhibit A: THIS ENTIRE BLOG)! You could call that my holy trinity litmus test, haha.

We've bonded over this and our similar taste in creme polishes, and have even gifted each other with a few in the past months. But mainly I'm just in awe of Chelsea's stash because I can't imagine being a college student with a polish obsession! It's been a lot of fun watching her collection expand, and seeing her blog grow with some new make-up swatches and reviews. Her guest post showcases two of our favorite shared interests -- one is obvious, but the other should be quite easy to spot. ;)

* * * * * * *

Hello stuff i (s)watched readers! I'm Chelsea from over at Nailed and I'll be keeping you company today while Rach is gone. So I have to give a big thank you to her for asking me to do a guest post on here. I am honored!

Now I know Rach is firmly "team creme," but I am an incurable glitterhound! If it's bright and sparkly, I have to have it! So I thought I'd share a fabulous, classic glitter with you all today: Butter London No More Waity, Katie! This was my very first Butter polish and I love it to pieces. It's a sheer, greyed-out light purple base filled with lavender glitter. Gorgeous!





This polish always reminds me of a rain cloud for some reason -- a fabulous purple rain cloud that rains down glitter, but a rain cloud nonetheless. I've read some complaints about the formula on this polish but honestly it's never given me any trouble. This was three easy coats.

I really love the look of No More Waity, Katie. It's girly but the grey tinge of the base gives it a bit of an unexpected edge. I think Princess Kate would approve!

Anyway, since this post wound up having an Anglophile theme, I thought I would pay tribute to Rach and I's shared love of Corgis by sharing two quick shots of my Corgis, Taxi and Natalie, being adorably lazy. They are the queen's breed, after all -- and Natalie thinks she is a queen herself! Enjoy!



Taxi


Natalie

* * * * * * *

NMWK is one of those "love it or hate it" polishes for many polish fiends -- I'm still not sure where I stand on it -- but it really does look beautiful on Chelsea! And HOW ADORABLE are her corgis?! Thanks for sharing this butter LONDON and these corgtastic pictures, girl! :D

To see more of Chelsea's glittery manis and take a peek at her make-up posts, go visit and follow her blog by clicking on the link below.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me do this guest post, Rach! You are a girl after my own heart as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this! Including the puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my little nail blog! I do read and appreciate your comments and/or feedback, although it might take me a few days to get back to you. Time-sensitive inquiries should be directed to my e-mail address (rachswatched@gmail).

Please be polite and respectful when responding to others' comments in a post; if you are rude, I will delete your comment and Hannibal Lecter will eat you. Please don't leave spam comments with blog links -- it's tacky and I don't do it. Neither should you.