Monday, August 27, 2012

Mini blog sale!

Okay, friends. It's time for Stuff's first mini blog sale! I filled up a little box of polishes and extras that I normally would put up for swap; however, with a move on the horizon, I don't want to bring along any extra things with me if it can be avoided. --I'm sorry if the pictures look kind of weird in terms of sizing, by the way. My "photography session" got interrupted and I lost my mojo. Blerg.

My mini blog sale is U.S.-only with payment exclusively through PayPal. Due to time constraints, it will only be open until Tuesday, September 4. To see the other rules, shipping rates and need-to-knows as well as the items up for sale, click on the "Stuff for Sale" tab at the top of the blog, or click here.

Thanks for checking it out! I hope you find something you'll love more than I did. :)

Happy Monday, and happy shopping!