Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Long Haul: March 2013

Doing this a little early this month because I have something awesome ready for Friday and Sunday.

Remember how good I was last month? OOPS. Also, it's pretty insane how into pink and light purple polish I am right now. IDEK what that's about.

The rules: If I bought other items at one store along with polish, I won't include the tax, just the total amount I spent on polish. Additionally, swaps or anything I bought as a gift for someone else won't figure into this and won't count.

Notes: No pictures. Ever. (I'm working on a tiny lightbox. I might just cave and buy one next month.) I WILL edit this post if I end up buying something before Sunday.


MARCH 1: Ulta coupon ($5 off $15 purchase, SH B1G1 50% off) - TOTAL: $29.90
  • OPI A Butterfly Moment - $9
  • OPI DS Magic - $12.50
  • Sally Hansen CSM Shoot the Moon - $7.99
  • Sally Hansen CSM I Lilac You - $7.99

MARCH 1: Sally 15% off coupon + ChG 2 for $11 - TOTAL: $15.59
  • China Glaze Fancy Pants - $5.49
  • China Glaze Budding Romance - $5.49
  • Orly High on Hope - $6.49

MARCH 1: Illamasqua clearance at Sephora - TOTAL: $30.00
  • Gamma - $7
  • Jo'mina - $7 (back-up)
  • Obsess - $7 (back-up)
  • Poke - $7 (back-up)

MARCH 3: Ulta coupon ($3.50 off $10) - TOTAL: $10.64
    • OPI DS Luxurious - $12.50
    • I bought Seche Restore & Essence Grey-t To Be Here for my friend.

    MARCH 4: Sinful Colors $5 purchase = 1000 pts Walgreens rewards bonus - TOTAL: $6.56
    • Candy Coated - $1.25
    • Sugar Rush - $1.25
    • Mauve - $1.25
    • Calypso - $1.25
    • Cream Pink - $1.25

    MARCH 4: Ulta coupon ($3.50 off $10) - TOTAL: $15.23
    • OPI Care to Danse? - $9
    • OPI My Pointe Exactly - $9

    MARCH 4: Catdoccannon's blog sale + shipping - TOTAL: $9.50
    • OPI Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs. - $4
    • Nicole by OPI Back to Reality ... TV - $3

    MARCH 13: Steph's Closet store + shippng - TOTAL: $16.47
    • NYC Golden Glam - $3.99
    • NYC Peach Sparkle (OMGGGG) - $3.99
    • Wet n Wild Waves of Enchantment - $4.99

    MARCH 14: Zoya Zang Toi NYFW F/W 2013 Imperial Russia trio - TOTAL: $33.00
    • Chinoiserie Fantasy
    • Imperial Russia
    • Peterhof Palace (a.k.a. Ziv)

    MARCH 15: Cult Nails 20% sale, order with Anna - TOTAL: $22.65
    • Evil Queen x2 (one for Anna) - $24
    • Tempest - $12
    • Wicked Fast (Anna's) - $10

    MARCH 15: Ulta $3.50 off $10 coupon + $11.00 reward points - TOTAL: $26.96
    • butter LONDON Disco Biscuit - $9
    • butter LONDON Fruit Machine - $9
    • Orly Jealous, Much? - $8
    • Orly Nite Owl - BOGO -- free!
    • Nicole by OPI Still Into Pink - $7.99

    MARCH 18: random Pretty Serious buy - TOTAL: $26.31 (USD)
    • The Pink One - $9.95 AUD
    • Viscous Vampire - $9.95 AUD

    MARCH 22: Essie Feed Me x2 + free shipping - TOTAL: $11.18


    MARCH 30: polish from Janice + shipping - TOTAL: $55.36
    • Deborah Lippmann GIRLS set - $40
    • Zoya Julie - $4
    • Zoya Piaf - $4

    MARCH 30: The Nail Polish Enthusiast blog sale + shipping - TOTAL: $10.00
    • Essie Stylenomics - $3
    • OPI Lights of Emerald City - $5

    MARCH TOTAL: $319.35
    2013 TOTAL: $665.61


    OH, GOOD LORD. Those are some TERRIFYING figures., and we're only one quarter into 2013. THIS IS NOT OKAY. I'm going to shoot for $150 for April, but that is going to be exceeded if there's an RBL preorder. I can tell you that much. Man, I have GOT to rein it in.

    2 comments:

    1. This is so why I refuse to do this kind of post! Then I'd really know how much I've been spending! Oh and I bought 6 of the 7 new RBLs!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I only bought two. I'm on a srs budget this month and I'll be honest, I'm not totally sure the ones I bought were worth the $20 price tag.

        Delete

    Thank you for checking out my little nail blog! I do read and appreciate your comments and/or feedback, although it might take me a few days to get back to you. Time-sensitive inquiries should be directed to my e-mail address (rachswatched@gmail).

    Please be polite and respectful when responding to others' comments in a post; if you are rude, I will delete your comment and Hannibal Lecter will eat you. Please don't leave spam comments with blog links -- it's tacky and I don't do it. Neither should you.