The rules: If I bought other items at one store along with polish, I won't include the tax, just the total amount I spent on polish. Additionally, swaps or anything I bought as a gift for someone else won't figure into this and won't count.
Notes: Do you guys even care about seeing haul pictures?, because I give up. If I can't make something happen after five months, I probably can't do it.
MAY 2: Pretty Serious - TOTAL: $25.95 (USD)
- Daphne's Birthday Party - $9.95 AUD
- Elliot - $9.95 AUD
MAY 3: Target wedding run - TOTAL: $1.19
- NYC Tudor City Teal - $1.19
MAY 6: Beauty supply drive by ... seriously, IDEK how I arrived at the total, but that's what I paid - TOTAL: $14
- China Glaze Kinetic Candy - $3?
- China Glaze Nasty - $3?
- Essie Avenue Maintain - $4?
- Essie In the Cabana - $4?
MAY 10: Pahlish haul - TOTAL: $41
- Little Caroline - $9
- Lonesome Ocean - $9
- Pianos Filled With Flames - $9
- Still Alive - $9
MAY 10: Llarowe haul - TOTAL: $44.60
- Contrary Polish Santorini - $11
- CrowsToes Purple People Eater - $9
- HARE polish King of Carat Flowers - $11
- Pretty Serious Mummy Mush - $10
MAY 17: CVS run - TOTAL: $8.92
- Orly Lollipop - $4.25
- Orly Rage - $4.25
MAY 22: Dollar Tree run - TOTAL $3.00
- Sinful Colors Boom Boom
- Sinful Colors Dazzle
- Sinful Colors Forget Now
MAY 22: Wags run - TOTAL: $11.94
- Sinful Colors Anchors Away - $1.99
- Sinful Colors Cross My Heart - $1.99
- Sinful Colors Into the Blue - $1.99
- Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend - $1.99
- Sinful Colors New Wave - $1.99
- Sinful Colors Sail La Vie - $1.99
MAY 27: CVS Shark Week run - TOTAL: $1.32
- Milani Sail Away (clearance!)
MAY TOTAL: $151.92
2013 TOTAL: $1147.42
2013 TOTAL: $1147.42
Next month may be a bit skint -- I'm saving mah moneys for some really exciting summertime things! A friend of mine is coming to stay with me for a few days, so of course I'm going to give her a grand tour of Central VA. I'm hoping to squeeze in a quick trip to NYC in July, my friends and I just started planning our friend's bridal shower that month, and I need to get my bridesmaid gown hemmed -- basically, I have EVERY REASON to not buy nail polish. I'm trying not to spend mah dollars on material things, but rather, on experiences. (Unless I get to NYC. And then there WILL be polish.) WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES.