Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oh, thank heaven!

Just a quick reminder to say it's FREE SLURPEE day at 7-Eleven!

This year, the store is giving away 12-ounce (small size) Slurpees instead of the 7.11-ounce size they previously offered.

I shouldn't go out today, but I'm sorely tempted to anyway. For one thing, a cold Slurpee is not what my poor sick throat needs; for another, my all-time favorite Slurpee flavor has been damn near impossible to find since 2011.


Oh, and I was wearing Zoya Midori on my nails that day. Midori is one of my favorite Zoyas, so if you're in the market for an apple green, check that one out.

And yes, that is the biggest size they have in the store. A police officer at Sheetz asked me once if I was capable of drinking the whole thing, and I assured him that I was -- in fact, I'm not sure whether this or PBR got me through college.


That flavor is Mountain Dew, by the way. I don't know why, but in 2011 they started taking Mountain Dew original away and replacing it with some nasty Mountain Dew Freeze thing. I don't even know what it's called, I just know it's stupid. I also looked at the list of other Slurpee flavors you can get, and I can't believe some people prefer PEAR-flavored Slurpees over Mountain Dew. Nope, nope, nope. (The regular Mountain Dew flavor disappeared from Sheetz in 2011, too. WHAT THE HELL.)

So while you're getting your free Slurpee today, please consider asking for the regular Mountain Dew flavor to return. It would make my LIFE. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my little nail blog! I do read and appreciate your comments and/or feedback, although it might take me a few days to get back to you. Time-sensitive inquiries should be directed to my e-mail address (rachswatched@gmail).

Please be polite and respectful when responding to others' comments in a post; if you are rude, I will delete your comment and Hannibal Lecter will eat you. Please don't leave spam comments with blog links -- it's tacky and I don't do it. Neither should you.