Monday, July 29, 2013

The Long Haul: July 2013

I don't think any of my future haul posts will be as epic as this one. Check this shit.

The rules: If I bought other items at one store along with polish, I won't include the tax, just the total amount I spent on polish. Additionally, swaps or anything I bought as a gift for someone else won't figure into this and won't count.

Notes: Yes, that is what I spent. Hand to God.


JULY 3: Five Below visit, Funky Fingers 3 for $5 - TOTAL: $5
  • Funky Fingers Jawbreaker
  • Funky Fingers Mrs. Mint
  • Funky Fingers Up All Night

JULY 4: Wags bandage run - TOTAL: $1.99
  • Sinful Colors High Strung - $1.99


JULY TOTAL: $6.99
2013 TOTAL: $1333.31


It's amazing what you can buy when you're not buying polish! I've been watching my dollars because I'm saving up for our Kentucky bachelorette road trip and festivities during Labor Day Weekend, and until a couple of weeks ago, I didn't have time to buy anything that wasn't from a craft store. So things have been a liiiiiiittle tight, but I DID manage to treat myself ... to music festival tickets. The weekend of the 10th, I'm going to see The Breeders and Those Darlins. I AM SO STOKED, since I missed The Breeders in D.C. because of my friend's wedding in May. :D I'm also thinking about buying Shelby Lynne and Madeleine Peyroux tickets for September and October respectively, but I'll sit on that decision for a couple more weeks. (One way or another, I'm going to get Mayer Hawthorne tickets, so I'm not worried about that.)

Not bad, eh? I'm kind of excited to see how the year wraps up now that we're halfway through it.

2 comments:

  1. What the??? $6.99?? I wish I could be as good as you! But your total so far still scares me since I know I've spent at least that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had some different, er, priorities this summer, that's for sure.

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my little nail blog! I do read and appreciate your comments and/or feedback, although it might take me a few days to get back to you. Time-sensitive inquiries should be directed to my e-mail address (rachswatched@gmail).

Please be polite and respectful when responding to others' comments in a post; if you are rude, I will delete your comment and Hannibal Lecter will eat you. Please don't leave spam comments with blog links -- it's tacky and I don't do it. Neither should you.