So is the giveaway I most look forward to each year! Here's the loot!
From left to right:
- SpaRitual Intention
- Orly What's the Password?
- China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
- Sinful Colors Pine Away
- Essie Lots of Lux
- Zoya Belinda
- Nicole by OPI Back In My Gloria Days
In case you're wondering how good these are ... I own a bottle of each of these. ;)
The usual "extras" from my previous ROYGBIV holiday giveaways will make their way into the package. However, I didn't have time to assemble them and take photos. But you also will win the following:
- one hand-knit scarf (this year, it'll be red)
- one pack of TRIM nail sticks
- two sheets of white felt
- one Dolfin chocolate bar in hot masala
- assorted Christmas cards
- assorted tea and/or hot cocoa packets
And, as I did last year:
- "About a Boy" (2002, dirs. Chris Weitz and Paul Weitz)
- "Die Hard" (1988, dir. John McTiernan)
- "Sugar & Spice" (2001, dir. Francine McDougall)
- "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" (2011, dir. Todd Strauss-Schulson)
- "While You Were Sleeping" (1995, dir. Jon Turteltaub)
- "Little Women" (1994, dir. Gillian Armstrong)
- "Return to Cranford" (2009, dir. Simon Curtis)
Wanna win this yet? Cool.
- You must be a U.S. resident and a public GFC follower. (USPS hates me -- I'm sorry, international friends! And for those of you already following me on Bloglovin', thank you so much! However, GFC is the only real option for verification purposes. I know, it's awful. Just do it!)
- This giveaway is open until Saturday, Dec. 14 at 11:59 p.m. EST. I will announce the randomly-selected winner on Sunday, Dec. 15. The winner will have 24 hours to contact me to claim the prize; a new winner will be selected if that person does not e-mail me.
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter entry form below and follow its instructions.
- Get excited.